Condo / Coop Questionnaire

Condo / Coop Questionnaire Form
[table id=1 /]
This bridges the gap between your condo association's master policy and is commonly referred as "walls in coverage". This will cover your floors, bathrooms kitchen, appliances, fixtures, and improvements that are part of the building contained within the insured unit (such as kitchen cabinets, partitions, and wallpaper) anything that is permanently attached to the structure.
There are plenty of personal items in your condo that you may want insured in the event of loss. Some of the items this coverage provides for is furniture, clothing, electronics, appliances, pretty much most items not permanently attached to the structure. Valuable items such as Jewelry & Fine Arts will be covered separately and should not be included in this limit.