Personal Article Floater

PersonalArticle_page_imagesIf you wear something valuable, or own something expensive that is not permanently attached to your home, odds are you need a Personal Articles Floater. Most insurance providers offer a rider to your existing homeowner’s policy that covers valuable items up to their appraised amount. Some insurance companies offer a “standalone” policy for personal effects, which is independent of other policies.

Personal Article’s are easily lost or stolen.

Standard homeowner’s policies usually only provide $1,000-$2,000 in coverage for:
•  Jewelry
•  Art
•  Cameras
•  Golf Equipment
•  Musical Instruments
•  Computer Equipment
•  Stamps
•  Coins
•  Antiques

Floaters are often written on an all risk plan, giving you a broader ability to make a claim; often without a deductible.

Need more information?
Please call or email the Double Eagle Agency Team today!
New York Office: 516.609.0050  |  Connecticut Office: 203.227.9229