Condo & Co-Op Quotes

Make sure your condo or co-op belongings are covered

You most likely need a “Walls-In” policy in addition to your development insurance. Individual Condo & Co-Op policies cover the interior of the unit and personal property inside commonly known as “studs-in” or “walls-in” coverage, whereas, management coverage is “walls-out”. Make sure you have the right coverage; it doesn’t cost a lot and protects your belongings!

Condo/Co-op Quote

Spouse's Information