Condo / Coop

Click Here for a Condo / Co-Op Quote

Is your condo / co-op protected properly?  

Who is covering the unit in case of a fire?

What am I responsible for?  

These are the 3 most common questions that we receive.

First you will need to ask your management company as to what the master policy is covering you for.  Also  Additions and Alterations or “Walls In” Condo Unit Coverage may be required by many lenders.

A Condo (HO-6) policy is like a regular homeowner’s policy, but for a condominium unit, and with a lot more extras.  HO-6 insurance policies cover the interior of the unit and personal property inside commonly known as “studs in” or “walls in” coverage.

Click Here for a Condo / Coop Quote